Friday, January 11, 2013

Dazed and Confused

If technology were a bottomless swimming pool, I have spent the past few weeks tiptoeing around the edges. I was brave from time to time and would stick my toe in only to jerk it back, daunted by the depth and possibilities before me. You know what? Sometimes you just have to just jump right in. I did and though I was treading water for a while (hence the dazed and confused reference), I am finding that the water is fine...a lot of fun, actually.


The pool I am referring to is Libguides, the most widely used system for creating research guides and sharing knowledge according to Springshare, its parent company.

Here's the first one that I created all about new books and ebooks in the GPS library. I'm working on a research guide for the 10th grade Global Issues paper. Be on the lookout for more in coming weeks!

New Books in the Holland Library


Haggerston Castle Swimming Pool obtained with permission via Flickr through the Creative Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment