Monday, January 21, 2013

Free is Fabulous

Do you follow the Free Tech For Teachers blog? If not, you should! I love Saturday's post which is all about great iPad apps for schools. I can't wait to recommend some of these for our faculty.

So I'm wondering, how do you keep up with the influx of great information coming in from blogs, professional publications, and news sources out there? For years I have used iGoogle as my homepage, but as it's going away soon, I had to seek out another repository to simplify my life.

Truth:


information overload
Information Overload, by SparkCBC accessed via Flickr through the Creative Commons.

I set up a Netvibes home page and have RSS feeds flowing directly into boxes there along with my gmail inbox, news feeds, Twitter feed, and more. Check it out and let me know if you'd like help setting it up.

If you have another suggestion, please let me know! I'm always looking for new ways to organize and access all the great ideas and information being produced out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment